Friday 27 September 2013

Fangtastic Friday #1

It's Fangtastic Friday! You know what that means? Today is all about VAMPIRES!!
Yep, that's right. Blood-sucking, night-stalking creatures of the undead. Like this guy...



Or this guy...


                                                        (Images found on Google)


Yummy, right? Well, here's another tasty little snack for you - another of Ember's Quick Reviews!

Ember: Quick Review - Crave, by Laura J Burns



**** FOUR STARS ****

I've gone through almost all the popular young adult vampire books, so by the time I came across this one, I was desperate for something new. It wasn't exactly what I was expecting - it was a vamp story with a bit of a twist, which was a nice change, and I could really relate to Shay and found her a really likeable character. Gabriel is intriguing, and I enjoyed the flashes into his long past. Good vampire book, definitely worth a read.


http://www.amazon.co.uk/Crave-Quality-Laura-J-Burns/dp/1442408162/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380294841&sr=8-1&keywords=crave+laura+j+burns

No comments:

Post a Comment